- Two documents with Name & Current Address
- Valid form of ID
- Telephone Number
- P.O. Boxes are acceptable as mailing address only and may not be used as proof of residency. A person using a post office box as a mailing address must also provide the library with proof of physical address.
- Voter Registration Card
- Hunting/Fishing license
- Utility Bill
- Magazine/Junk Mail
- Rent Receipt
- Lease/Rental Agreement
|Item||Loan Period||Fines Per Day|
|New Books||14 days||10¢|
|Fishing Poles||14 days||25¢|
|DVD/Blu-Ray||2 days @ 25 cents||25¢|
- Adults 17 and older have a checkout limit of 50 items.
- Juvenile cardholders have a checkout limit of 25 items.
- Temporary cardholders have a limit of 5 items.
- 6 DVD or Blu-Ray titles with a 25¢/video rental fee for a 2 day checkout. (50¢/per video for a 4 day rental. Must request at time of checkout.)
- 4 Audiobooks or Playaways
No late fees will be assessed for items returned in the book drop before opening on the day following the due date.
|New Books||14 days||One|
|Fishing Poles||14 days||One|
|DVD/Blu-Ray||2 days @ 25 cents||One @ 25 cents for 2 days|
Yes!You can call us @ 256-4775, Log on to your account online or come in to the Library. Movies- You cannot place an online hold for movies. You can however call and we can hold the title until the end of that business day.
All items, except movies, will be held at the front desk for 7 days, we will call or send a notice when your item arrives.
- 20¢ per black & white page
- 50¢ per color page
- UPS Store- 1404 Southern Hills Center (417) 256-3027
- Banks-Check your personal bank first.
- Assessor's Office- Call First- 101 Court Square (417) 256-8284
- Title, Abstract Offices & Attorneys Call first